Take control of your Hemorrhoids
The CRH O’Regan System is an innovative hemorrhoid banding system that uses gentle manual suction to apply a rubber band to the base of the hemorrhoid.
Over the next few days, this rubber band will restrict blood flow, causing the hemorrhoid to shrink, dry up and fall off. The CRH O’Regan System is a quick, effective and pain-free option for those looking to treat internal hemorrhoids.
The procedure takes approximately one minute and provides long-lasting results. The success rate with the CRH O’Regan system is 99% with only 5% of patients experiencing symptoms again after 2 years. If you have symptomatic, hemorrhoids, The CRH O’Regan system can help you find relief.
- High success rate: The CRH O’Regan system is a reliable and effective treatment for internal hemorrhoids, boasting a 99% success rate. Because of its high success rate, many patients can finally find lasting relief from painful and uncomfortable symptoms related to internal and external hemorrhoids.
- Low recurrence risk: Another benefit of the CRH O’Regan ligation system is that it minimizes the risk of patients developing more hemorrhoids in the same places after successful treatment. Most patients did not experience hemorrhoid recurrence within the first two years following a CRH O’Regan ligation treatment.
- Fast In-Office Procedure: The overall time it takes to place the rubber band around a hemorrhoid is only about a minute, meaning the entire visit to your physician is short. Most patients can receive treatment and complete their entire appointment in just 15 minutes, allowing them to return to normal activities and responsibilities promptly.
- Pain-free: The CRH O’Regan banding technique is relatively painless, meaning patients do not typically need to take pain medication following the procedure. Without a painful recovery period, patients can quickly get back to their day following treatment.
- No recovery time: Because the CHR O’Regan system is a non-surgical hemorrhoid treatment, it requires little to no downtime following a procedure. Patients can go to their appointment without extensive preparation, like traditional techniques often require. Following a CRH O’Regan treatment, patients do not need to modify their lifestyle habits or plan for a long recovery period.
How we heal you fast, painless and effectively.
We provide every patient with the best chance to live long, active, and happy lives.
As Featured on Podcasts:
A Cyster & Her Mister
The gut-hormone connection for PCOS with Dr. Robin Rose!
Wellness Mama Podcast
Click Below to Listen!