Delicious gluten and dairy-free pumpkin bread that’s a great autumn breakfast or healthy snack and of course perfect for a Thanksgiving side! Soft, fluffy, naturally sweetened, full of flavor and so easy to make!
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan with coconut oil and preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, maple syrup, pumpkin and melted coconut oil. Mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until well-combined.
- Pour the batter into loaf pan and bake for 45-60 minutes, until top is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let bread cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- Store in a closed container for about a week in the refrigerator.
- Feel free to add walnuts, pecans and/or chocolate chips in the batter or as a topping if desired.