Makes 4 servings
Easy to make chocolate chia seed pudding packed with protein, fiber and essential fatty acids and is super hydrating. Delicious and nutritious, perfect for breakfast, snack or a dessert that the whole family will love!
- 1 ½ cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 heaping tbsp. unsweetened cacao powder (I used Nativas Organics)
- 3-4 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon (optional)
- Toppings of your choice – I used raspberries, granola and shredded unsweetened
- Add all ingredients except maple syrup and toppings to a mixing bowl and whisk vigorously to combine well.
- Add maple syrup and taste until desired sweetness.
- Pour mixture into mason jars, cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Remove cover, add desired toppings and enjoy!
- Leftovers keep covered in the refrigerator for 5 days.